We are recruiting for an enthusiastic intern with a keen interest in sustainable development to work with us on a part time basis for three months. The successful candidate will participate in a variety of activities including web based projects, research, writting and developing a communications strategy for the projects we are undertaking around the outcomes from Rio+20 and the post-2015 development agenda.
We are therefore looking for a candidate with the following interests and skills;
- Proven interest in environment and sustainable development issues
- Ability to update, maintain and improve websites
- Ability to assist with photo and video projects (including a basic proficiency of adobe design programs)
- Ability to manage social media accounts
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to balance workloads to meet deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
Please note that this is an unpaid position. Stakeholder Forum will reimburse daily travel and lunch costs of up to £10 per day only.
The candidate will need to be able to commit to at least three days a week and we are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible, preferably during the first working week of July.
The position is based at our London office, Whitehall, WC1A 2EL.
The deadline for all applications is 12:00 noon, Friday June 20th, 2014. We hope to contact successful candidates that afternoon to arrange an interview to take place the following week. Due to the expected large number of applications received we will not be able to inform unsuccessful candidates.
For any further information regarding the position please contact Ann on 0207 930 8752.