Stakeholder Forum has undertaken an analysis of the submissions to the UN. This analysis identifies the insights to be found in the Zero Draft submission documents by creating a database of 97 key terms relevant to Rio+20 and determines which organisations have expressed interest in these terms.This analysis has three aims:
1. To aid the UN in developing subsequent drafts of a short, outcome-focused political document which is representative of all views.
2. An information tool to aid all the UN bodies, Member States and other stakeholders to:
- Identify other organisations which have common interests
- Identify potential conflicts; and
- Form clusters around key themes or partnerships for action at Rio and beyond.
3. Share information to increase the effectiveness of the Rio process through partnership-led working in order to improve the eventual Rio outcomes.
To view the entire analysis, click on the links below: