Analysis of Zero Draft Submissions
Stakeholder Forum has undertaken an analysis of the submissions to the UN. This analysis identifies the insights to be found in the Zero Draft submission documents by creating a database of 97 key terms relevant to Rio+20 and determines which organisations have expressed interest in these terms.
This analysis has three aims:
1. To aid the UN in developing subsequent drafts of a short, outcome-focused political document which is representative of all views.
2. An information tool to aid all the UN bodies, Member States and other stakeholders to:
- Identify other organisations which have common interests
- Identify potential conflicts; and
- Form clusters around key themes or partnerships for action at Rio and beyond.
3. Share information to increase the effectiveness of the Rio process through partnership-led working in order to improve the eventual Rio outcomes.
To view the entire analysis, click on the links below: