Recruitment – Project Assistant Intern
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic intern with a keen interest in sustainable development to work with us on a part time basis for three months. The successful candidate will provide administrative and research support for senior staff in the organisation, including on our current work in helping shape the post-2015 development agenda to define the next era of international development and ensure it is based on principles of sustainability.
We are therefore looking for a candidate with the following interests and skills;
- Proven interest in environment and sustainable development issues
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to use initiative and think creatively
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance workloads to meet deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- The role of the private sector in sustainable development (desirable)
- Fundraising experience (desirable)
Please note that this is an unpaid position. Stakeholder Forum will reimburse daily travel and lunch costs only.
The candidate will need to be able to commit to at least three days a week and we are looking for someone to begin in the week commencing 28 April 2014.
The position is based at our London office, Whitehall, central London.
The deadline for all applications is 12:00 noon, Monday 14 April. We will contact successful candidates shortly afterwards to arrange an interview to take place the following week. Due to the large number of applications received we will not be able to inform candidates that are not selected for an interview.
Please forward a CV and covering letter (no more than one A4 page) to Ann Pfeiffer [email protected].
For any further information regarding the position please contact Ann on 020 7930 8752.